- Project Details
- Simulation Parameters
OpenFOAM tutorial of compressible, inviscid, laminar flow over a forward-facing obstacle, for which the speed of sound of the (normalized) gas is 1m/s at a temperature of 1K and a gamma of 1.4.
|published||10 Sep 2015|
|tags||tutorial, forward step, compressible, inviscid, laminar, rhoCentralFoam|
Archiving Terms and Conditions
- Archiving cannot be undone.
- Archived projects are publicly accessible from the EnGen homepage, and the permanent link to the project page can be used in a publication, manuscript, or on-line post.
- Archived projects cannot be changed to preserve their results; however, registered users are free to copy the project to their personal directories to make changes.
- Any site visitor (registered or not) can view the project parameters and access the results. Warning: the project privacy settings no longer apply.
- EnGen reserves the right to remove archived projects at our discretion.
Colin McRae, "Forward Step," ThinkSOLN EnGen [online database], 2015, https://engen.thinksoln.com/projects/2015/aJG1MG6v.