- Project Details
- Simulation Parameters
OpenFOAM tutorial for laminar, isothermal, incompressible flow in a cavity. Characteristic length d = 0.1 m.
|published||24 Aug 2015|
|tags||tutorial, cavity, laminar, incompressible, isothermal, icoFoam|
Archiving Terms and Conditions
- Archiving cannot be undone.
- Archived projects are publicly accessible from the EnGen homepage, and the permanent link to the project page can be used in a publication, manuscript, or on-line post.
- Archived projects cannot be changed to preserve their results; however, registered users are free to copy the project to their personal directories to make changes.
- Any site visitor (registered or not) can view the project parameters and access the results. Warning: the project privacy settings no longer apply.
- EnGen reserves the right to remove archived projects at our discretion.
Colin McRae, "Lid-driven cavity flow - laminar," ThinkSOLN EnGen [online database], 2015, https://engen.thinksoln.com/projects/2015/doDnKeyj.